Minutes from the latest EHCA Board Meeting are now online.

Cash rewards for tips that solve crimes! Contact Fairfax County Crime Solvers. You are also welcome to report tips anonymously.

Updated EHCA Rules and Regulations

Please take a few moments to review the latest changes to our regulations about external changes to your home, parking and more.

The third quarter homeowner assessment of $325 is due on July 1, 2024. If payment isn't received by July 15, 2024, a late-fee of $25 will be added and an additional $25 will be charged each month the bill remains deliquent. Make payment to EHCA and hand-deliver to our Treasurer, Sharon Kash, at 4308 or by send via postal mail to EHCA, PO Box 1238, Annandale, VA 22003.

• For EHCA documents and architectural request forms, please contact EHCA Board Member . Remember that homeowners are responsible for clean-up after contractors complete work on your property.

• A Visitor Parking Permit is required in order to park in the cul-de-sac. To obtain a Visitor Parking Permit, contact EHCA Board members at 571-239-8014 or at 703-642-8954. Permits must be returned to the issuing Board member or you will be charged a $35 replacement fee. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed and you will have to contact Dominion Towing at 703-730-1177 to recover your vehicle.

A note from Republic Services about yard waste collection: "It is our goal to pick-up what is set out for collection, but during peaks in yard waste production, we may choose to limit collection to 10 biodegradable paper bags, plastic bags, averaged sized containers, or bundles per pick-up day. Brush and limbs must be less than 6 inches in diameter, cut into 4-foot lengths or less, bundled with rope or twine and cannot exceed 50 pounds. Yard waste or bundles that do not meet these set-out requirements will not be collected. All unbundled brush will be considered a special pick-Up. Please call our office at 703-818-8222 or visit our website in advance to schedule your pickup of these items. The minimum charge for a special pickup is $85.00. Republic Services does not collect dirt, bags of mulch (over 20 pounds), sod, rocks, open containers with poison ivy/oak/sumac, or uncontained brush with thorns."

• All exterior recycling & trash containers must be covered. Violators may be issued fines.

• Recycling is collected on Wednesday mornings and and trash is collected on Tuesday and Friday mornings. No recycling or trash should be placed near the curbs prior to 6 p.m. on the evening before collection. Trash stored outside between collection days must be kept in sealed containers. As of October 1, 2019, glass is no longer be accepted for curbside recycling and must be placed into your regular trash.For more details about curbside pickup, see rules for trash and recycling.

Evergreen Heights in springAbout Evergreen Heights

Our homes were built in 1972 by the Lowstuter Brothers on what had been farmland near the town center of Annandale. Our neighborhood is part of the vibrant and diverse community within the Mason District of Fairfax County. Other portions of Annandale are within the Braddock District. Detailed information about our local government, county services, schools, parks, recreation, and more can be found on the Fairfax County website. Information about other community organizations in Fairfax can be found on the Fairfax County Federation of Citizens Associations website.

A Note to Residents of Evergreen Heights

All boards of community associations in Virginia are required by the Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation’s Common Interest Community office to adopt an internal complaint process for homeowners and residents. Please know that all homeowners and residents are strongly encouraged to contact a member of the EHCA Board of Directors first with any issues you may have regarding our association. The Board holds regular meetings on the last Tuesday of each month, which are open. The Board will meet to review your complaint. If you are not fully satisfied with the Board’s final decision, then you have the option to file a complaint [PDF-format file, 150 KB] with the Office of the Common Interest Community Ombudsman at the Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation.

Neighborhood Bulletin Board

Have something you'd like to announce, sell, or trade with your neighbors? Contact to have your item posted to our website's bulletin board.

Neighborhood Photos

Visit our online gallery!